Public Hearing Notice
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
I Liheslaturan Guahan, Public Hearing Room
Please be advised that the Committee on Environment, Lands, Agriculture, and Procurement Reform will be conducting a public hearing on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 2:00 p.m.
Agent Orange Testing
- Request for Quality Assurance Project Plan for testing conducted on AAFB.
- Documents or test results in GEPA possession that may indicate the presence of TCDD or Polychlorinated Dibenzo-P-Dioxins in water or land in Guam.
- GEPA recommendations for testing of un-remediated areas.
- Details of plan to test for Agent Orange outside of military bases.
Uncovered dumpsite near San Carlos Falls
- Findings to date and mitigation plans.