- PL 34-19 -- Bill 58-34
An Act Relative to the Longterm Lease-Back of Simon Sanchez High School.
- Bill 34-34
An Act to Require Legislative Approval for Exceptional Term Contracts.
- Bill 28-34
An Act to Update Guam Procurement Law.
- Bill 234-33
An Act to fund safety related capital improvements in Tumon.
- Bill 162-33
An Act to reform Guam’s Procurement Law related to Source Selection and Contract Formation, Legal and Contractual Remedies, and the Appeals Process.
- Bill 85-33
Authorizing GRTA to enter into a long term public-private partnership.
- Bill 20-33
Updating legal and contractual remedies in Guam Procurement Law
- PL 32-195 -- Bill 337-32 (COR)
Relative to Underground Storage Tanks, and the penalties associated with their improper management and operation.
- PL 32-203 -- Bill 352-32 (LS)
Relative to fairly compensating and protecting Guam's Public Safety Agency Heads.
- Bill No. 246-32 (COR)
Updating source selection and contract formation in Guam Procurement Law
- Bill No. 224-32 (COR)
Clarifying legal and contractual remedies in Guam Procurement Law
- PL 32-110 -- Bill No. 130-32 (COR)
Imposing fines for employing alien workers without lawful work status.
- PL 32-7 -- Bill No. 22-32 (COR)
Amending GCA relative to acting appointments in excess of ninety (90) days.
- P.L. 31-268 -- Bill No. 473-31 (COR)
Amending qualifications of GRTA GM position and methods of updating routes and fares.
- P.L. 31-143 -- Bill No. 325-31 (COR)
White Cane Safety Law
- P.L. 30-198 -- Bill No. 427-30 (COR)
Appropriation to the GRTA
- P.L. 30-162 -- Bill No. 406-30 (COR)
Restricting greyhound racing
- Bill No. 344-30 (LS)
Regulating legal counsel costs for GovGuam agencies
- P.L. 30-110 -- Bill No. 310-30 (COR)
Study of Leyon landfill and methane recovery system
- Bill No. 164-30 (COR)
Establishing an autonomous Guam EPA
- P.L. 30-64 -- Bill No. 135-30 (COR)
Relevant to DPHSS health inspections
- P.L. 30-51 -- Bill No. 120-30 (COR)
Posting GovGuam energy use online
- P.L. 30-36 -- Bill No. 80-30 (COR)
Regulating the storage of hazardous materials
- Bill 223-34
An Act to Re-zone Property in Dededo to “M2” for the Construction of a New Guam Power Authority Northern Power Generation Plant.
- Bill 222-34
An Act to Authorize the Sale of a 394 square meter Irregular Remnant portion of the old Piti-Agana road.
- Bill 216-34
An Act to Grant Administrative Jurisdiction of property in Piti to the Guam Customs and Quarantine Agency.
- Bill 215-34
An Act to Relative to creating a Guam Ancestral Lands Commission Survey, Infrastructure, and Development Fund.
- Bill 214-34
An Act to Create Sibling Subdivisions.
- Public Hearing Notice - Friday, December 15, 2017
- Bill 216-34 Designates Land at Port For Construction of Customs Inspection Facility
- Public Hearing Notice - Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Public Hearing Notice - Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Senator Tom Ada Continues to Support Veterans and Their Families