- Bill 34-34
An Act to Require Legislative Approval for Exceptional Term Contracts.
- Bill 28-34
An Act to Update Guam Procurement Law.
- Bill 234-33
An Act to fund safety related capital improvements in Tumon.
- Bill 162-33
An Act to reform Guam’s Procurement Law related to Source Selection and Contract Formation, Legal and Contractual Remedies, and the Appeals Process.
- Bill 85-33
Authorizing GRTA to enter into a long term public-private partnership.
- Bill 20-33
Updating legal and contractual remedies in Guam Procurement Law
- PL 32-195 -- Bill 337-32 (COR)
Relative to Underground Storage Tanks, and the penalties associated with their improper management and operation.
- PL 32-203 -- Bill 352-32 (LS)
Relative to fairly compensating and protecting Guam's Public Safety Agency Heads.
- Bill No. 246-32 (COR)
Updating source selection and contract formation in Guam Procurement Law
- Bill No. 224-32 (COR)
Clarifying legal and contractual remedies in Guam Procurement Law
- PL 32-110 -- Bill No. 130-32 (COR)
Imposing fines for employing alien workers without lawful work status.
- PL 32-7 -- Bill No. 22-32 (COR)
Amending GCA relative to acting appointments in excess of ninety (90) days.
- P.L. 31-268 -- Bill No. 473-31 (COR)
Amending qualifications of GRTA GM position and methods of updating routes and fares.
- P.L. 31-143 -- Bill No. 325-31 (COR)
White Cane Safety Law
- P.L. 30-198 -- Bill No. 427-30 (COR)
Appropriation to the GRTA
- P.L. 30-162 -- Bill No. 406-30 (COR)
Restricting greyhound racing
- Bill No. 344-30 (LS)
Regulating legal counsel costs for GovGuam agencies
- P.L. 30-110 -- Bill No. 310-30 (COR)
Study of Leyon landfill and methane recovery system
- Bill No. 164-30 (COR)
Establishing an autonomous Guam EPA
- P.L. 30-64 -- Bill No. 135-30 (COR)
Relevant to DPHSS health inspections
- P.L. 30-51 -- Bill No. 120-30 (COR)
Posting GovGuam energy use online
- P.L. 30-36 -- Bill No. 80-30 (COR)
Regulating the storage of hazardous materials
- Bill 56-34
An Act to Provide Land for a Northern (Yigo) Police Facility
- Bill 54-34
An Act to Place Wireless Telecom Structures Under the Purview of the Guam Land Use Commission
- Bill 53-34
An Act to Add More Land to the Chamorro Land Trust for Residential and Agricultural Leases
- Bill 52-34
An Act to Transfer Property to the Office of the Mayor of Yigo, for a Park and Recreation Complex
- Bill 51-34
An Act to Authorize DPW to Hire a Professional Engineer as Chief Engineer at Above Step 10
- Senator Tom Ada Identifies Land for a Northern (Yigo) Police Precinct or Related Facility
- Senator Tom Ada Wants Public Notice and Approval Before Construction or Installation of Communication Towers
- Senator Tom Ada Introduces Bill to Add More Land to the Chamorro Land Trust for Residential and Agricultural Leases
- Senator Tom Ada Introduces Bill to Prioritize Chamorro Land Trust for Residential and Agricultural Leases
- Senator Tom Ada Appropriates $1.7M to Survey Chamorro Land Trust Masterplan Subdivision Lots and Unregistered Properties