- PL 33-106 - Bill 147-33
An Act to protect Guam's highways, road, and bridges by establishing penalties and procedures for overweight vehicles.
- PL 32-155 -- Bill 328-32
Relative to approving the CIP schedule and land use designations in the Commercial Port Master Plan.
- Bill 283-32
Relative to approving and adopting the Commercial Port's Master Plan Update 2013 Report.
- PL 32-81 -- Bill No. 157-32 (COR)
Authorizing Agencies to keep proceeds from the sale of surplus supplies or equipment.
- PL 32-42 -- Bill No. 86-32 (COR)
Facilitating Port borrowing of $10 million
- PL 32-40 -- Bill No. 69-32 (COR)
Enacting a Standard on Long-Term Leases and Contracts
- Bill No. 52-32 (LS)
Amending the Payment-In-Lieu-Of-Taxes Law
- Bill No. 489-31 (COR)
Rate relief by repealing the annual Payment-in-Lieu-of-Taxes assessed to autonomous agencies.
- Res. No. 254-31 (COR)
Affirming a "Balanced Modernization," as it relates to the Port Modernization Program
- P.L. 31-145 -- Bill No. 336-31 (COR)
Authorizing acquisition of Port gantry cranes.
- Bill No. 279-31 (COR)
Eliminating tax exemption on transshipped liquid fuel, and appropriating revenues to GEPA, Mayors Council, OVA, GPD and GFD
- P.L. 30-209 — Bill No. 442-30 (COR)
Relative to the lease extension between the Port Authority of Guam and Cementon Micronesia, LLC
- P.L. 30-100 -- Bill No. 333-30 (LS)
Amending P.L. 30-57 relative to the Port Master Plan
- P.L. 30-90 -- Bill No. 300-30 (COR)
Timeline for reviewing Port performance management contract
- P.L. 30-57 -- Bill No. 178-30 (COR)
Approval of the Port Master Plan
- P.L. 30-43 -- Bill No. 142-30 (COR)
Adopting Port CTP rules and regulation
- P.L. 30-52 -- Bill No. 121-30 (LS)
Providing for PUC oversight of Port activities
- P.L. 30-19 -- Bill No. 78-30 (COR)
Adopting lease rates for Port of Guam
- Bill 154-34
An Act to Update Regulations for Off-Premise Signage.
- Bill 115-34
An Act to to Grant Administrative Jurisdiction of Property in Yigo to the Office of the Yigo Mayor and the Yigo MPC.
- Bill 111-34
An Act Relative to the Transition of the Guam Solid Waste Authority out of Receivership.
- Bill 108-34
An Act to Provide Land for a Soccer Sports Facility.
- Bill 107-34
An Act to Provide Land for a Talofofo Community Garden.
- Senator Tom Ada Identifies Land for a Northern (Yigo) Police Precinct or Related Facility
- Senator Tom Ada Wants Public Notice and Approval Before Construction or Installation of Communication Towers
- Senator Tom Ada Introduces Bill to Add More Land to the Chamorro Land Trust for Residential and Agricultural Leases
- Senator Tom Ada Introduces Bill to Prioritize Chamorro Land Trust for Residential and Agricultural Leases
- Senator Tom Ada Appropriates $1.7M to Survey Chamorro Land Trust Masterplan Subdivision Lots and Unregistered Properties