- Bill 154-34
An Act to Update Regulations for Off-Premise Signage.
- PL 33-149 - Bill 253-33
An act relative to the carryover of fiscal year 2015 appropriations for the Department of Public Works to purchase new school buses.
- PL 33-90 - Bill 164-33
An Act to create a Special Survey Fund for the purpose of procuring surveying services for Chamorro Land Trust properties.
- Bill 63-33
Exempting passengers of limousines from seat belt requirements.
- PL 33-28 -- Bill 62-33
Updating experience requirements for Professional Engineers, Architects, and Land Surveyors.
- P.L. 32-177 -- Bill 355-32 (COR)
Authorizing the Government of Guam through the Department of Public Works to exercise the power of eminent domain to acquire approximately 240 square meters to complete the Pigua Bridge Reconstruction Project.
- PL 32-91 -- Bill No. 196-32 (COR)
Protecting Guam's public roadways through improved bonding of contractors.
- PL 32-81 -- Bill No. 157-32 (COR)
Authorizing Agencies to keep proceeds from the sale of surplus supplies or equipment.
- PL 32-151 -- Bill No. 131-32 (COR)
Authorizing the Director of DPW to establish and post permanent speed limits.
- PL 32-110 -- Bill No. 130-32 (COR)
Imposing fines for employing alien workers without lawful work status.
- Bill No. 61-32 (COR)
Adopting the Guam Tropical Energy Code
- PL 32-5 -- Bill No. 40-32 (COR)
Amending penalty classification for violations of the fire code.
- Bill No. 472-31 (COR)
Approving $75M GARVEE Bond for Highway Construction
- P.L. 31-194 -- Bill No. 397-31 (COR)
Restricting the use of cell phones while driving.
- P.L. 31-111 -- Bill No. 217-31 (COR)
An act to establish a project plan of action for the construction of the Tiyan Roadway Project
- P.L. 31-42 -- Bill No. 142-31 (COR)
Extending the deadline for utilization of funds to repair school buses and emergency response vehicles
- P.L. 31-27 -- Bill No. 61-31 (COR)
Providing Citation Authority to the Division of Motor Vehicles
- P.L. 31-17 -- Bill No. 18-31 (COR)
Establishing a Guam Building Code Council
- Bill No. 464-30 (COR)
Aiding DPW in hiring a Chief Engineer
- P.L. 30-159 -- Bill No. 433-30 (LS)
Relative to the implementation date of the 2009 International Building Code
- Bill No. 316-30 (LS) - P.L. 30-140
Charges and compensation for RevTax off-duty examinations
- P.L. 30-110 -- Bill No. 310-30 (COR)
Study of Leyon landfill and methane recovery system
- P.L. 30-165 -- Bill No. 303-30 (COR)
Recognizing Inarajan as Leyon Landfill Host Community
- P.L. 30-88 -- Bill No. 279-30 (LS)
Relative to actions of Municipal Planning Councils
- Bill No. 266-30 (COR)
Funding for Guam Veterans Cemetery
- Bill No. 262-30 (COR)
Establishing "Move-over" driving law
- Bill No. 255-30 (COR)
Restricting mobile phone use while driving
- Bill No. 168-30 (LS)
Relevant to Guam Encroachment laws
- P.L. 30-33 -- Bill No. 97-30 (COR)
Use of seat belst and child restraint systems
- Bill No. 86-30 (LS)
Appropriating funds to the Public Transit System
- P.L. 30-5 -- Bill No. 37-30 (COR)
Re-establishing the Guam Regional Transit Authority
- Bill 200-34
An Act Relative to the transition of the Guam Solid Waste Authority out of federal receivership and the delegation of procurement authority.
- Bill 172-34
An Act to Authorize Funds for Leasehold Improvements on CLTC Lot in Dededo.
- Bill 171-34
An Act to Exchange Land to Facilitate Development of a Ponding Basin.
- Bill 170-34
An Act to Delineate the Areas for the Northern and Southern Soil and Water Conservations Districts.
- Bill 169-34
An Act Relative to Tax Exemptions for 100% Disabled Veterans, Surviving Spouse, Legal Guardian and Goldstar Spouses and Parents.
- Public Hearing Notice - Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Public Hearing Notice - Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Public Hearing Notice - Thursday, September 7, 2017
- Senator Tom Ada Identifies Land for a Northern (Yigo) Police Precinct or Related Facility
- Senator Tom Ada Wants Public Notice and Approval Before Construction or Installation of Communication Towers