- PL 34-68 - Bill 209-34
An Act to Relative to Appropriating Solid Waste Operations Funds to the Guam Solid Waste Authority for its Operations in Fiscal Year 2018.
- PL 34-58 - Bill 200-34
An Act Relative to the transition of the Guam Solid Waste Authority out of federal receivership and the delegation of procurement authority.
- Vetoed Bill 111-34 - Bill 111-34
An Act Relative to the Transition of the Guam Solid Waste Authority out of Receivership.
- PL 33-198 -- Bill 393-33
An Act to Transfer with compensation 17 acres of Crown Lands to the Guam Waterworks Authority to Upgrade and Expand the Northern District Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- PL 33-199 -- Bill 387-33
An Act to rezone land for the construction to two GWA lift stations.
- PL 33-172 -- Bill 313-33
An Act to provide land to GWA for construction of new waterworks infrastructure in Santa Rita.
- PL 33-173 -- Bill 314-33
An Act to provide land to GWA for construction of new waterworks infrastructure in Dededo.
- PL 33-174 -- Bill 315-33
An Act to provide land to GWA for construction of new waterworks infrastructure.
- P.L. 32-181 -- Bill 356-32 (COR)
Relative to providing flexibility to GPA when selling bonds in accordance with PL 32-140.
- PL 32-153 -- Bill No. 227-32 (COR)
Creating the Guam Streetlight Authority
- PL 32-140 Bill No. 207-32 (COR)
Authorizing GPA Revenue Bonds to finance island-wide capital improvements.
- PL 32-91 -- Bill No. 196-32 (COR)
Protecting Guam's public roadways through improved bonding of contractors.
- PL 32-69 -- Bill No. 181-32 (COR)
Authorizing GWA Bond Financing of Court-Ordered Improvements
- PL 32-81 -- Bill No. 157-32 (COR)
Authorizing Agencies to keep proceeds from the sale of surplus supplies or equipment.
- PL 32-75 -- Bill No. 112-32 (COR)
Establishing an "Affordable Housing System Development Surcharge"
- Bill No. 52-32 (LS)
Amending the Payment-In-Lieu-Of-Taxes Law
- Bill No. 489-31 (COR)
Rate relief by repealing the annual Payment-in-Lieu-of-Taxes assessed to autonomous agencies.
- Bill No. 484-31 (COR)
Reducing Power Rates through the Refinancing of GPA's Bond Obligations.
- Bill No. 222-31 (COR)
Authorizing $20M debt issuance for GWA
- Resolution No. 48-31 (COR)
Resolution stating Guam's position on federal proposal to charge for waterworks transfer and place DoD on CCU
- Bill No. 66-31 (COR)
Providing Land for the Construction of a GPA and GWA Consolidated Central Office
- P.L. 31-20 -- Bill No. 35-31 (COR)
Establishing a Guam Solid Waste Authority
- P.L. 31-17 -- Bill No. 18-31 (COR)
Establishing a Guam Building Code Council
- Bill No. 426-30 (COR)
Relative to the creation of an autonomous Solid Waste Authority
- Bill No. 368-30 (COR) - P.L. 30-147
Relative to approving the issuance of GPA of revenue bonds
- Bill No. 366-30 (COR) - P.L. 30-146
Waiver of immunity for GWA bonds
- Bill No. 365-30 (COR) - P.L. 30-145
Terms and conditions of GWA Revenue Bonds
- Bill No. 320-30 (COR) - P.L. 30-141
Relative to Net Metering
- Bill No. 248-30 (COR)
Thirty Million Dollar GWA loan guarantee
- Bill No. 183-30 (COR)
Relative to GWA bond terms
- P.L. 30-66 -- Bill No. 175-30 (COR)
Permitting GPA and GWA long-term contracts
- Bill 223-34
An Act to Re-zone Property in Dededo to “M2” for the Construction of a New Guam Power Authority Northern Power Generation Plant.
- Bill 222-34
An Act to Authorize the Sale of a 394 square meter Irregular Remnant portion of the old Piti-Agana road.
- Bill 216-34
An Act to Grant Administrative Jurisdiction of property in Piti to the Guam Customs and Quarantine Agency.
- Bill 215-34
An Act to Relative to creating a Guam Ancestral Lands Commission Survey, Infrastructure, and Development Fund.
- Bill 214-34
An Act to Create Sibling Subdivisions.
- Public Hearing Notice - Friday, December 15, 2017
- Bill 216-34 Designates Land at Port For Construction of Customs Inspection Facility
- Public Hearing Notice - Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Public Hearing Notice - Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Senator Tom Ada Continues to Support Veterans and Their Families