- Bill 334-33
An Act to update special recognition veterans license plates.
- PL 33-138 - Bill 244-33
An Act authorizing expenditures of the Veterans Cemetery Trust Fund and Veterans Affairs Fund.
- PL 33-96 - Bill 181-33
An Act to waive fees for spouse and legal guardian of 100% disabled veterans and for Goldstar Widows/Widowers and parents.
- Bill 93-33
Relevant to the reserving of land for the future expansion of Guam's Veterans' Cemetery
- PL 33-46 -- Bill 92-33
Relevant to the transfer of Dept. of Ag. land for the future expansion of Guam's Veterans' Cemetery
- Resolution 83-33 (LS)
Relevant to the transfer of land for the future expansion of Guam's Veterans' Cemetery
- P.L. 31-240 -- Bill No. 462-31 (COR)
Extending Veterans Benefits to Spouses and Legal Guardians
- P.L. 31-161 -- Bill No. 363-31 (COR)
Authorizing funding and approving a capital improvement plan for the expansion of the Guam Veterans Cemetery.
- P.L. 31-177 -- Bill No. 309-31 (COR)
Continuing benefits for Guam's Veterans
- P.L. 31-119 -- Bill No. 242-31 (COR)
Amending qualifications for Adjutant General of the Guam National Guard
- P.L. 31-107 -- Bill No. 211-31 (COR)
Facilitating the procedures for obtaining waiver of driver license fees for veterans
- Bill No. 408-30 (COR)
Eligibility of Veteran's Dependents
- Bill No. 360-30 (COR) - P.L. 30-144
Relative to vehicle registration and license plate fees for fully disabled veterans
- Bill No. 339-30 (COR)
Guam Awards and Decorations within the Guam National Guard
- Bill No. 298-30 (COR)
Waiving vehicle reg. fees for Veterans with total disability
- Bill No. 267-30 (COR)
Reprogram funds for Guam Veterans Cemetery
- Bill No. 99-30 (COR)
Issuing gold star license plates
- Bill 154-34
An Act to Update Regulations for Off-Premise Signage.
- Bill 115-34
An Act to to Grant Administrative Jurisdiction of Property in Yigo to the Office of the Yigo Mayor and the Yigo MPC.
- Bill 111-34
An Act Relative to the Transition of the Guam Solid Waste Authority out of Receivership.
- Bill 108-34
An Act to Provide Land for a Soccer Sports Facility.
- Bill 107-34
An Act to Provide Land for a Talofofo Community Garden.
- Senator Tom Ada Identifies Land for a Northern (Yigo) Police Precinct or Related Facility
- Senator Tom Ada Wants Public Notice and Approval Before Construction or Installation of Communication Towers
- Senator Tom Ada Introduces Bill to Add More Land to the Chamorro Land Trust for Residential and Agricultural Leases
- Senator Tom Ada Introduces Bill to Prioritize Chamorro Land Trust for Residential and Agricultural Leases
- Senator Tom Ada Appropriates $1.7M to Survey Chamorro Land Trust Masterplan Subdivision Lots and Unregistered Properties